Designed for the heat transfer of photos and images using inkjet printers to light colored T-shirts, sweatshirts, mouse pads, coasters, puzzles and leather goods. Works well with cotton, cotton blends and synthetics. This is the easiest product to use and has the least ‘hand``.
1. Print the image in reverse/mirrored format.
2. Trim away the unprinted areas of the transfer if desired.
1. Place the transfer on top of the garment with the image side touching the substrate (backing paper is facing you).
2. Press 30 seconds @ 375°F using medium/heavy pressure.
3. Peel the paper while still hot in a smooth even motion. (Paper may be peeled at any temperature, depending on what end ‘feel’ results are preferred).
4. For best “hand”, stretch the garment while hot.
Aviva Wholesale is the best place to buy wholesale and retail items for your custom apparel business. We sell the best quality T-shirts, Hoodies, Sweatshirts, Raglan shirts, Heat Press Machines, Heat Transfer Vinyl, and Vinyl Cutting Machines/Plotters. We have a wide range of brands and models, especially Gildan, Bella Canvas, Laviva, LAT Apparel, Next Level, Silhouette, and Mimaki. We offer the best prices on our wholesale and inexpensive items for your custom t-shirt business.